Sunday, February 14, 2010

Run DMC

For those of you who dont know, my cousin Brian is on a TV show called Daddy's Girls with the Simmons sisters. Those of you who dont know who they are, they are the daughters of Rev. Run, of the pioneering Hip Hop group Run DMC. Now back to my point, last summer i was talking to Vanessa about the painting I had done for her sister. She told me that I should do big painting of Run DMC for her dad. I finally did one over xmas break 2009. I wasnt too happy with the way it came out so Im in the process of doing another one. When its done, im going to drive it to LA and personally deliver to the sisters to be sent to their dad as a gift. I cant wait to hear what he thinks about it...shit maybe id even get on the show for an episode!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment